Let us help you live a HEMPY LIFE with great hemp-derived CBD products.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $10 DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
USE PROMO CODE "COVID19" AT CHECKOUT (Cannot be combined with other promo codes)
VIEW LAB RESULTS
This Electrolyte Lemon Lime instant drink mix comes in a convenient single serve package. Take it on the go!
25mg of CBD per drink!
Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Calcium Silicate, Modified Food Starch, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Yellow5, Hemp CBD Water Soluble Powder (Maltodextrin, MCT, Naturally Occurring Cannabinoids, Natural Flavors)
25mg Water Soluble CBD25mg serving per 12 oz hot or cold liquid
Nutrition FactsAmount per servingCalories: 87.8Calories from Fat: 0Total Fat: 0g 0%Saturated Fat: 0g 0%Sodium: 146.3mg 5.9%Potassium: 44.1mg 0.9%Total Carb: 21.6g 6.8%Sugars: 20.5gProtein: 0g
Not a significant source of sat fat, trans fat, cholest, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
NIRVANA CBD REVIEWS
All of our CBD products contain 0.3% or less of THC. Representations regarding the efficiency of the products listed have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting any program. Links to any external websites are provided only as an informational tool for our users. These links provide additional information that may be helpful or intersting and have no direct affiliation with hempy-life.com or MBK SALES. Please view our full Terms & Conditions Agreement for more information along with the terms and conditions governing your use of this site. Hempy-life.com does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA). All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care professionals. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice. The material on this site is for informational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice.
Canton, OH 44708
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm